Finding a licensed and insured general contractor with a track record of high-quality work is essential to the success of your renovation project. We have a rigorous process to vet and certify every general contractor in our professional network.
To become certified, general contractors must possess a valid building renovator license (where applicable) and WSIB clearance certificate, commercial general liability insurance of $2,000,000 or more, a minimum of two years of relevant experience, and references from recent clients
- Monday:08:00 am to 06:00 pm
- Tuesday:08:00 am to 06:00 pm
- Wednesday:08:00 am to 06:00 pm
- Thursday:08:00 am to 06:00 pm
- Friday:08:00 am to 06:00 pm